We are very excited to announce that we have been selected by the ATI Boeing Accelerator programme to join its first cohort of companies building solutions to bolster the growth and competitiveness of the UK aerospace industry. Out of 268 applicants, we were invited to attend a two-day interview and pitching session in London, after which we were chosen as one of 10 startups for the inaugural programme.
“…We created this programme because we are looking for great technology from startups who have a different approach to innovation and will introduce a new way of thinking into aerospace and aviation. We are excited about working with new entrepreneurs with a great level of energy and different ways of approaching innovation…”
Gary Elliott, CEO at the Aerospace Technology Institute
Our goal is to use this opportunity to work with leaders in the aerospace industry such as Boeing and GKN Aerospace to better establish clear value-additive use cases of Gravity Sketch in the design process through paid proof of concepts, and to develop our value proposition in this sector.
The selected startups in our cohort are all developing solutions in either Blockchain for Supply Chain, Additive and Materials, Supply Chain, Workforce Productivity and Training, MRO, Design Tools, or Digital / Connected Factory.
We would like to extend a huge congratulations to the other chosen companies — we look forward to setting off on this incredible 12 week journey with you.
The first ATI Boeing Accelerator cohort participants are:
- Anomalous — Edinburgh, Scotland (UK): Anomalous provides intelligent inspection software for aerospace, making inspection in aerospace faster and more accurate.
- Authentise — London & Philadelphia (UK & USA): Authentise delivers data-driven process automation software (workflow management engine, platform of manufacturing-related software modules) for additive manufacturing industries.
- Circulor — London, England (UK): Circulor provides traceability in supply chains, tracking the provenance of raw materials to demonstrate responsible sourcing, to track carbon production in the supply chain and identify fraud.
- Gravity Sketch — London, England (UK): Gravity Sketch empowers enterprise teams to collaborate and create in three dimensions by building intuitive multi-platform tools to radically improve the efficacy and efficiency of developing 3D products.
- Infinite Foundry — Porto, Portugal: Infinite Foundry is a full-stack 3D digital plant platform for engineering optimization of any industrial sector.
- Intellegens — Cambridge, England (UK): Intellegens has a unique deep learning tools that can train deep neural networks from sparse or noisy data typical of experimental data.
- Kinsetsu — Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK): Kinsetsu has created an innovative portfolio of intelligent asset management software, using IoT sensors and a software platform to provide visibility and traceability of assets.
- Kraken IM — Middlesbrough, England (UK): Kraken IM helps companies develop strategies to collect and manage their engineering data and makes software that ensures that this information is delivered from their supply chains.
- Plyable — Oxford, England (UK): Plyable uses the latest in AI and machine learning technology to create proprietary software that automates the design and manufacture of composite tooling, allowing customers to go from CAD to component automatically.
- Septillion — Dunfermline, Scotland (UK): Septillion provides a secure blockchain-powered provenance platform for authenticating physical assets and verifying the genuine provenance and ownership of products throughout the supply chain and beyond.
We would also like to thank the creators of the programme — Aerospace Technology Institute (ATI) and Boeing — for offering us this opportunity, as well as Ignite, who are delivering the accelerator, and GKN Aerospace, the corporate sponsor.
“…It is a real honor to be a part of this programme. For the past year, we have been working closely with industrial partners to better understand friction points at the various stages of design and development of their products. We are excited to tackle these challenges head-on and find ways in which Gravity Sketch and our other products can solve these pain points…”
Oluwaseyi Sosanya, CEO and Co-Founder of Gravity Sketch