We are excited to announce the launch of LandingPad, a web based workflow platform for your design pipeline. Initially designed to support users with mobile VR headsets, LandingPad provides a range of workflow and file management tools through a web browser, including seamless integration with Gravity Sketch, providing seamless access to files from any device, anywhere.
Key features include:
- Organise and sort files with a comprehensive range of file management features
- Upload reference images (PNG & JPG) and reference 3D models (OBJ files) through the browser to use them in app
- View and download your sketches, screenshots, and exported models
- Share files with others
Over the last few months we have completely overhauled the alpha version of LandingPad to improve the experience and add a number of additional tools:
- Complete interface design refresh, including a modern user interface
- File management features: folder support, sorting, and renaming capabilities – edits carry over into the app
- Drag and drop support for adding files
- Thumbnail support for all file types
- Select, delete, and download multiple files
We are also introducing the first draft of the web viewer: view and navigate your creations all through the browser. We plan to continue developing the web viewer, we welcome constructive feedback and feature requests to make this truly a part of your workflow.
See below a video showing just one of the many workflows that are possible by combining LandingPad and Gravity Sketch.
Access LandingPad here