Gravity Sketch VR BETA is once again open to the public. Our goal is to gain a better understanding of how you would like to use the tool in order for us to deliver the best 3D creation experience at launch. We have a LIMITED number of seats available and will be closing the beta once they are gone.
Use Gravity Sketch VR BETA through your STEAM account by activating the supplied CD KEY. Both the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive hardware are supported with this beta version.
Gravity Sketch VR BETA is already a fully functional 3D creation tool. We have tested with hundreds of users. The software is still in development but it is in a great place for a wide variety of users to create some amazing work in VR and weigh in on some of the new and exciting features we are developing for the official launch.
Gravity Sketch VR BETA is intended to only be used for personal use. If you wish to use Gravity Sketch in your company’s workflow or for business applications please do let us know and we will get you set up with our Commercial solution. Please contact us for inquiries.
We have filled up our spaces for this round of beta testers. We plan to open again before launch with a call for donations.
If you are interested in donating to be involved in the next round of testers please enter your email below.
How is my contribution used?
– Your contribution will be used in the further development of Gravity Sketch based on the feedback we receive.
– Contributions will also go towards building more resources for the beta community.
When will you officially launch Gravity Sketch VR?
– We do not have an official launch date.
When are you launching the Oculus version?
– We offer full Oculus CV1 with Touch support through Steam; therefore you can use your Oculus today with your Steam account. We will be native on the Oculus store with a beta version quite soon.
What if I don’t have a Vive or Oculus?
– Gravity Sketch VR is specifically designed for these two headsets. You can support our development here as well. We will be launching Mobile VR and Android in the future.
How does this version differ from the final?
– The final version will have additional tools and features. Your participation in this public beta will bring your voice into the conversation about what we add and further develop.
How much will it cost at launch?
– We have not yet determined our final pricing strategy for Gravity Sketch.
Will this beta key expire?
– We have no plans to terminate any keys, as long as the software is used for personal purposes.
Do beta testers get access to the full version for free or reduced cost?
– As we do not have a launch date or price, and the software is still in BETA form, we cannot make any long term guarantees to our contributors, but we will find an elegant solution to do right for our early supporters as you are helping us create a fantastic tool.